Discover these brand new 3.3 Marla houses available for sale on Canal Road, Faisalabad. Each house is offered at a competitive price of just 75 lacks. Pay a 35% down payment and take the keys to your new home, with the remaining 65% to be paid over 1.5 years. Each house features 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a TV lounge, store, and a beautiful elevation. Multiple options are available. Contact us at 03479727000 for more details and to book a viewing.
Contact us at 03479727000 to learn more about these brand new 3.3 Marla houses for sale on Canal Road, Faisalabad. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own your dream home at an affordable price!